Our success is based on seven principles that govern our internal culture:
1) Ensuring fit between our candidates and our clients’ needs is our highest priority. Everything we do is to deliver a consummate match between candidate and client.
2) Domain expertise and strategic insight distinguish us from the pack. We do not accept engagements if we lack strategic understanding or appropriate client access.
3) A search assignment from a client is a promise of the best of us. Our commitment is a guarantee of intellectual engagement, dedicated effort, intense research, skilled professionals, and dogged persistence.
4) We aspire to the role of trusted talent advisor. As justified, we will voice alternatives that challenge client direction and positions on a given role.
5) Candidates are integral stakeholders. We focus tirelessly and practically on what matters to our candidates.
6) Discretion, confidentiality, and integrity are the tools of our trade. Prudence and tact form the foundation for effective recruiting and hiring. Integrity is our hallmark.
7) We value and tirelessly seek diversity. Diversity in perspectives, views, talents, linguistic skills, and ideas instill difficult to replicate strength in our clients’ organizations.